The Glenbrook is strategically located on L’Estrange Street, Glenside, in one of Adelaide’s leading eastern suburbs close to the city, shops, restaurants and churches.
The complex is one of Adelaide’s premier retirement properties.
The Glenbrook has a range of large one and two bedroom self-contained apartments situated over three levels with lovely views over the adjoining park and to the hills.
Each upper apartment enjoys the convenience of a spacious balcony, and the garden level apartments open onto beautifully landscaped gardens and courtyard areas. A central lift gives easy access to all levels including the secure garaging and buggy parks.
As a resident, you can enjoy the companionship of others in our clubroom, library, boardroom, lounge, pit stops and outdoor garden areas, or you can retreat to the absolute privacy of your own apartment.
And as with Leabrook Place, The Glenbrook is also very secure so that you can enjoy complete peace of mind!
The Glenbrook is available to view on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1pm to 3pm. Other days and times can be arranged by calling (08) 8334 4088.
From time to time, The Glenbrook extends an invitation to "high tea", allowing you to come and experience their community for yourself. If you would like the opportunity to receive an invitation, please Contact Us or call (08) 8334 4088.
The Glenbrook’s location provides many advantages:
- 600m to Burnside Village Shopping Centre with no main roads to cross.
- Burnside Community Bus to the front door visiting various shopping centres and local amenities.
- Burnside Council Mobile Library 4-weekly service.
- Local shops less than 400m level walk north and south.
- Public garden and park right next door.
- Public transport end of L’Estrange Street.
- Quiet suburban location amongst high quality family homes.
You will notice that the design of The Glenbrook has taken into account the comfort of our residents, all within a stylish environment and pleasant outlook over the gardens.
You will also appreciate the little things that have been thoughtfully included like the selection of furniture and furnishings in common areas. Again, our talented design consultant’s attention to detail is evident at every turn. First time visitors are often amazed at how the quality and furnishing combinations add so much to the special feeling of living here.
Our range of FamilyCare services are available and if you wish, we will regularly clean your apartment, as well as assisting with your laundry. An efficient system has been established so that it will take the minimum time. Our FamilyCare team members are multi-skilled, which means that they can attend to your every need and they are on-site 24/7 for you.
Pets are also very welcome to live with you and special arrangements can be made to assist with their care.
We have tried to think of everything to support your comfort. Be assured that we are very flexible and will always want to enhance our services.
Opportunities at The Glenbrook are always limited. At Omega we charge no “waiting list fee” – in fact we don’t use waiting lists as our aim is to match people to apartments and communities. We’ll get to know you and your needs so when an apartment becomes available that could be perfect for you, we’ll be in touch. Keeping in contact with you and helping you find the right Omega FamilyCare apartment and community is a free service, so don’t hesitate to let us know how we can help you, Contact Us today.
Are you worried that someone will sell you something that you may not even need? We understand your nervousness and that’s why you’ll find our sales process is very different from anything you have experienced before.
To start with, our consultants - Sue and Pauline, do not depend on selling you something to earn their income – they are not paid commissions. This allows them to genuinely have your best interests at heart. They will let you know if they think our services are not for you and they’ll do their best to guide you in the right direction. If we feel that living in an Omega FamilyCare Apartment will add significant value to you life, we will go out of our way to find the right apartment and community for you.
You may also find the information under Help on Retirement Living useful.
As a brief summary of Omega FamilyCare Apartments:
- The purchase of your apartment is similar to, but in many ways unlike a real estate transaction
- The premium paid for your apartment grants you a life time licence to occupy
- Property Service fees:
- vary by apartment and the fees include 24hour professional team member on site, council and water rates, levies, building insurance, administration, maintenance of community areas including lighting, air-conditioning, furnishing, gardening, pest control, lift and buildings.
- Exceptions - Contents insurance, apartment interior and balcony maintenance, electricity, telephone, internet and Foxtel
- Resale – if your apartment needs to be re-sold in the first three months, you get your money back less weekly rental. After three months occupancy, in common with other high quality facilities across Australia, a retention fee is payable and is dependant upon length of stay
Please Contact Us for more details.